The building had an older system that required serious upgrades in order to extract data.
After integrating Datakwip into their technology stack, Datakwip was able to identify multiple savings opportunities for Tridium:
- 352,383 kwh annual energy savings resulting in $48,734 savings in verified annual energy savings through low or no cost changes, resulting in a simple payback period of 9 months
- $61,699 in realized incentives paid from energy provider in addition to annual energy savings
- $702,219 asset valuation increase based on only low-cost ECM’s
With no additional hardware, Datakwip integrated its Analytics Platform with a proprietary Tridium energy management system at a 268,272 square foot office building with an EUI of 17.06.
Datakwip’s historical and real-time analytics uncovered multiple no and low-cost improvements, reducing the facility’s energy use by 7.7%. The payback period for all related expenses, including Datakwip’s 3-year contract was less than 15 months.
After completing an ASHRAE Level II audit of the facility and applying Datakwip’s custom machine learning algorithms to the facilities data streams, Datakwip’s A.I. was able to quickly evaluate the existing equipment’s operational relationships with every other IP accessible point in the facility, both through the facilities historical data (trend logs) and its real-time data (streaming).
- Unoccupied Temperature Setback
- Static Pressure Reset
- Condenser Water Reset
- Runtime Optimization
- Demand Control Ventilation
- Chilled Water Reset
Do you have any questions? Chat with the Datakwip team.
If you're interested in achieving success, email us at email@example.com.